Sydney is home to arguably the most beautiful natural city harbour in the world and we therefore encourage you to maximise your time near the water. This may be taking picturesque coastal walks, swimming by hidden beaches, cruising above by seaplane or
helicopter and of course, out on the water itself.
If you like walking, in 3 hours we usually cover the ‘essentials’ consisting of The Rocks, Circular Quay, Opera House, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Botanical Gardens, State Library, The Mint, Hyde Park Barracks, St Mary’s Cathedral and Hyde Park. This tour can be customised to be extended or to substitute sites along the way but we find that 3 hours is usually the limit for most guests.
In addition to the walking component above and by utilising a vehicle, the 8 hour option allows guests to head into the Eastern suburbs to visit local neighbourhoods such as Rose Bay, Double Bay, Oxford St Paddington, Queen St Woollahra, Watson’s Bay and of course Bondi Beach. Special interest tours are also popular for our Sydney guests and often focus on either architecture, coastal walking, history, food, shopping, art galleries or surfing.
Other suggestions include:
- Boat and yacht charters with knowledgeable guides/skippers. There is often a 3-4 hour minimum charge.
- Seaplane flyover the harbour or alternatively a 4 hour return trip to one of the Northern Beaches to have lunch (15-20 minutes flying each way).
- Crossing the bridge by foot or bicycle and enjoying the magnificent views from Kirribilli. There are excellent coastal walking trails all the way around to Manly too.
- Climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Aboriginal cultural experience with a local guide
DM Concierge Australia and New Zealand
Experience Auckland like never before with our scenic helicopter flights. View the city’s stunning and unique landscape from above. Our custom luxury travel itinerary willRead More
Melbourne is the heart of Australia’s art and culture, with its galleries, local boutiques and laneways, the city offers a feast for the eyes andRead More